To watch Peacock TV on a Samsung TV, you will need to install the Peacock TV app. To do this, open the Samsung TV Smart Hub and select the Apps section. Search for the Peacock TV app and select Install.
Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your Peacock TV account. After that, you can browse the Peacock TV library and start streaming your favourite shows.
Table of Contents
Popular shows available on peacock TV:
1. The Office
2. Parks and Recreation
3. Brooklyn Nine-Nine
4. The Bold Type
5. A.P. Bio
8. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
9. Will & Grace
10. Saved By the Bell
Apart from tv shows and movies you can also browse:
• Music – You can browse and listen to your favourite music.
• Books – Browse and read e-books from your favourite authors.
• News – Catch up on the latest news from around the world.
• Sports – Follow your favourite teams and athletes.
• Games – Play your favourite games on your streaming device.
• Social Media – Connect with friends and family on social media.
• Online Shopping – Shop for your favourite products from the comfort of your home.
Devices and platforms with which Peacock is compatible?
• Apple TV (4th generation or later)
• Android TV
• Samsung Smart TVs (2016-2020 models) • Xbox One
• iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
• Android (mobile, tablet)
• Amazon Fire TV
• Web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge)
• Comcast Xfinity Flex and X1
How to sign up for peacock?
To sign up for Peacock, visit the website peacocktv.com and click on the “Sign Up” button. You will then be prompted to create an account by entering your name, email address, and creating password. If you already have a Comcast or NBCUniversal account, you can use those credentials to sign in.
Once your account is created, you can start exploring Peacock’s content library and streaming services. You may be prompted to enter payment information to subscribe to a Peacock plan or activate a free trial.
How To Get Peacock Tv On Samsung Tv?
Unfortunately, Peacock TV is not currently available on Samsung TV. However, you can watch Peacock TV on your Samsung TV using a streaming device like a Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, or Apple TV. For more information on how to set up Peacock TV on your streaming device, please visit the Peacock TV support page.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.