Unfortunately, the Showtime Anytime app is not available on Samsung Smart TVs. However, if you have a Samsung Smart TV that supports streaming services, you can stream Showtime Anytime from a compatible device, such as a Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, or PlayStation 4.
If you have a Samsung Smart TV that does not support streaming services, you can still watch Showtime Anytime by connecting your TV to a compatible device with an HDMI cable. Additionally, you can also watch Showtime Anytime on your computer or mobile device.
Table of Contents
How to install the Showtime Anytime app on Samsung Smart TV?
1. Press the Smart Hub button on your remote.
2. Use the directional pad to select Apps, and then select the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner.
3. Type in “Showtime Anytime” and select it when it appears in the list.
4. Select Download.
5. Once the download is complete, select Open to launch the app.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in and start streaming.
How to activate the Showtime Anytime app on Samsung Smart TV?
1. Open the Samsung Smart TV app store and search for the Showtime Anytime app.
2. Select the app, then select Install.
3. Once the app is installed, open it and select Activate.
4. Enter the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
5. Once your activation is successful, you can start streaming Showtime Anytime content on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to stream Showtime Anytime on Samsung Smart TV by using Chromecast?
1. Open the Google Home app on your smartphone.
2. Connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
3. Select the Chromecast icon in the upper right corner of the Google Home app.
4. Open the Showtime Anytime app on your smartphone.
5. Select the Chromecast icon from within the Showtime Anytime app.
6. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
7. Select the show or movie you want to watch on your Samsung Smart TV.
8. Enjoy streaming Showtime Anytime on your Samsung Smart TV with Chromecast.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.