To reset your Motorola Edge 30 Ultra, follow these steps:
1. On your device, open the Settings app.
2. Tap System > Advanced > Reset options.
3. Tap Reset Phone.
4. If prompted, enter your device PIN, pattern, or password.
5. Tap Erase Everything.
6. When prompted, tap Erase Everything again to confirm.
Your device will restart and then begin the reset process. This process can take a few minutes to complete. Once complete, your device will be reset to its original factory settings.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto EDGE 30 ULTRA
1. Press and hold the power button until the device powers off.
2. Press and hold the power button until the Motorola logo appears on the screen.
3. Wait for the device to restart.
4. Your Moto EDGE 30 ULTRA is now restarted.
how to do a factory reset moto EDGE 30 ULTRA with menu
1. From the Home screen, press the Power button.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select System.
4. Select Reset Options.
5. Select Factory Data Reset.
6. Select Reset Phone.
7. Select Erase Everything.
8. Confirm the action by tapping Reset Phone one more time.
9. The device will now perform a factory reset.
Once completed, select the option to reboot the device.
factory reset moto EDGE 30 ULTRA with a combination of buttons
To reset your Moto Edge 30 Ultra, press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time for 10 seconds. The device will then reboot and the factory reset will be complete. If the device is unresponsive, you may need to hold the power button and volume down button for up to 30 seconds or until the device powers off.
If the device does not turn off, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. This will force the device to power off and the factory reset will be complete.
how to do if resetting Motorola EDGE 30 ULTRA doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola EDGE 30 ULTRA does not work, you may need to contact Motorola Support for assistance. You can find the contact information for your local support team on the Motorola website. Additionally, you can try searching for a solution to your problem on the Motorola Forums or on other online forums. It is also possible that your device may have a hardware issue and may need to be sent in for repair.
If this is the case, you can contact the Motorola Support team and they can help you with the repair process. Finally, you may want to consider taking your device to a local repair shop or electronics store for assistance.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.