1. Power off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time until the Samsung logo appears.
3. Release the buttons and then press and hold the Volume Down button until a “Warning!!!” screen appears.
4. Press the Volume Up button to enter the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” mode.
5. Use the Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to select “Yes — delete all user data”.
6. Wait for the resetting process to complete.
7. Press the Power button to select “Reboot system now”.
Your Samsung Galaxy M13 5G is now reset to factory settings.
How to factory reset Samsung galaxy M13 5G by using the menu
1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy M13 5G.
2. Scroll down and tap General Management.
3. Tap Reset.
4. Tap Factory data reset.
5. Tap Reset.
6. Enter your password, PIN, or pattern if prompted.
7. Tap Delete All. Your device should now be reset to its factory settings.
how to restart the Samsung M13 5G model
1. Press and hold the Power button until the Power Off menu appears.
2. Select the Restart option.
3. Your device will now restart.
4. You can also perform a soft reset by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
5. Your device will now reboot.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.