To reset your Motorola TAB G62, press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds. This will force a restart of your device and reset it to its factory settings. Make sure all data is backed up before performing this reset. Suppose the device is unresponsive, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for 10 seconds.
This should also force a restart of the device and reset it to its factory settings. If the device still doesn’t respond, you may need to perform a Hard Reset. To do this, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for 30 seconds. This should force the device to restart and reset to its original factory settings.
It is important to note that performing a Hard Reset will erase all data and settings stored on the device. Make sure all data is backed up before performing a Hard Reset.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto TAB G62
1. Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds.
2. Release the Power button after 10 seconds.
3. Wait for the device to reboot.
4. Your Moto Tab G62 is now restarted.
how to do a factory reset moto TAB G62 with menu
1. From the home screen, select Apps.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Backup & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Select Reset tablet.
6. Select Erase everything.
7. When prompted, select OK.
8. Wait for the tablet to reset.
9. When prompted, select Reboot system now.
10. The tablet will now reboot and begin the initial setup process.
factory reset moto TAB G62 with a combination of buttons
1. Power off the tablet.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time.
3. Release the buttons when the logo appears.
4. Use the Volume buttons to navigate to the Factory Data Reset option and select it with the Power button.
5. Confirm with the Power button when prompted.
6. The device will reboot and the factory reset process will be complete.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.