Go to Fire TV’s Home Screen. Select the search option in the top-left corner of the screen. Search for BBC iPlayer and select it when it appears. Select the BBC iPlayer app. Select the Get or Download button to install the app. Wait for the download and installation to finish. Once the installation is finished, you can launch the BBC iPlayer app. Log in with your BBC account to start watching your favourite shows.
Table of Contents
BBC iPlayer on Amazon Firestick
The BBC iPlayer app is available on the Amazon Firestick. To install the BBC iPlayer app, go to the Amazon App Store and search for BBC iPlayer. Once you have found it, select the app and click ‘Download’. Once the app is installed, you can launch it and start streaming BBC content.
You will need a BBC ID to sign in to the app, which you can create on the BBC website. Once you are signed in, you will have access to live and on-demand BBC content. Note that some content may not be available due to regional restrictions.
How to Install BBC iPlayer on Firestick: Amazon App Store
1. Open the Amazon App Store on your Firestick device.
2. Search for “BBC iPlayer” and select the app.
3. Once the app is visible, select the “Get” button to download and install it.
4. After the app is installed, select “Open” to launch it.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. 6. Enjoy streaming BBC iPlayer on your Firestick.
How to Sideload BBC iPlayer on Firestick: Using Downloader
1. Open the Firestick home screen and go to the Search option
2. Search for ‘Downloader’ and select the Downloader app when it appears in the list
3. Select the ‘Get’ button to download and install the app
4. Once installed, open the Downloader app and enter the following URL into the address bar: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/install
5. Wait for the BBC iPlayer app to be downloaded and installed
6. Open the BBC iPlayer app and log in with your BBC account details 7. Enjoy watching BBC iPlayer content on your Firestick
How to Use BBC iPlayer on Amazon Firestick
1. Launch your Amazon Firestick and go to the Home screen.
2. Navigate to the Search icon and type “BBC iPlayer”.
3. Select the BBC iPlayer app from the list of results.
4. Install the BBC iPlayer app and open it.
5. Log in to your BBC account, or create one if you don’t already have one.
6. You can now browse and watch BBC iPlayer content on your Amazon Firestick. Enjoy!
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.