To perform a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A73, you’ll need to do the following:
1. Power off your phone by pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time until the Samsung logo appears.
3. Release the Power button but keep pressing the Volume Up button.
4. When the Android system recovery menu appears, use the Volume Down button to scroll down and select “wipe data/factory reset”.
5. Press the Power button to confirm your selection.
6. Scroll down to “Yes – delete all user data” and press the Power button to confirm.
7. When the wipe is complete, select “reboot system now” and press the Power button to restart your device.
how to factory reset samsung A73 by using the menu
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap General Management.
3. Tap Reset.
4. Select Factory Data Reset.
5. Tap Reset Device.
6. Tap Delete All.
7. Confirm by tapping Reset.
how to hard reset samsung A73 by using buttons
1. Power off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power + Home buttons simultaneously.
3. When you see the Samsung logo, release the buttons.
4. Now use the Volume Down button to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press the Power button to confirm.
5. Select Yes – Delete All User Data and press Power to confirm.
6. Wait for the device to reset and then select Reboot System Now.
7. Once the device has restarted, the factory reset will be complete.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.