Sky Go is a streaming service from Sky UK that allows users to watch live and on-demand television on their computer, mobile phone, tablet, or gaming console. It is available for users in the UK and Ireland and can be accessed in the UK on the Amazon Firestick. In this guide, we will show you how to install and watch Sky Go on your Amazon Firestick. Requirements
• An Amazon Firestick
• A Sky Go subscription Installing Sky Go on Firestick
1. On your Firestick home screen, select the “Search” option and search for “Sky Go”.
2. Select the Sky Go app from the list of results.
3. Select the “Get” button to install the app.
4. Once the app is installed, open the Sky Go app on your Firestick.
5. Enter your Sky Go username and password to log in. Streaming Sky Go on Firestick
1. Once you are logged in, you can browse for TV shows, movies, and live sports to watch. 2. Select the show or movie you want to watch, and then select the
Table of Contents
Sky TV: Subscription Plans
Sky TV offers a variety of subscription plans depending on the customers’ viewing needs. The available plans are
1. Sky Entertainment: This package includes up to 300 channels, including Sky Atlantic, Sky One, Sky Witness and Sky Cinema. It also includes access to on-demand content.
2. Sky Sports: This package includes all 11 Sky Sports channels, as well as the Sky Sports News channel.
3. Sky Kids: This package includes a range of children’s channels and access to the Sky Kids app.
4. Sky Cinema: This package includes 11 Sky Cinema channels with access to the on-demand library.
5. Sky Box Sets: This package includes access to Sky’s library of over 1,000 box sets.
6. Sky Q: This package includes access to the Sky Q box and the latest Sky Q features, such as the ability to pause and rewind live TV.
7. Sky Broadband: This package includes a Sky Broadband connection with speeds of up to 17Mbps.
8. Sky Fibre: This package includes access to Sky Fibre broadband with speeds of up to 63Mbps.
9. Sky Talk: This package includes
How to Sideload Sky Go on Firestick?
Download the Sky Go APK file on your Firestick device. Go to the home page of Firestick and then navigate to Settings. Click on the Device option and then select Developer Options. Enable the option of ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’. Go back to the home page, look for the Downloader App and launch it. Enter the URL of the Sky Go APK file and then click on Download.
Once the download is complete, click on the Install button to start the installation process. Wait for the installation to finish and then go back to the home page. . Now, you will be able to find the Sky Go app in the list of your apps. Launch the app and enjoy streaming your favourite content.
How to Screen Mirror Sky Go on Firestick?
You can screen mirror Sky Go on your Firestick by following these steps: On your Firestick, go to the Home screen and select the “Settings” option. Select the “Display & Sounds” option. Select the “Display Mirroring” option. Make sure that “Display Mirroring” is enabled. On your Sky Go app, enable “Screen Mirroring”. Select your Firestick from the device list
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.