1. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
2. When the Samsung Logo appears, release the Power button, but keep holding the Volume Up button.
3. Then you will see the Android Recovery Mode menu.
4. Use Volume Down button to navigate and select “wipe data/factory reset” option.
5. Once selected, press the Power button to confirm.
6. Then select “Yes – delete all user data” from the menu and press the Power button to confirm.
7. Finally, select “Reboot system now” and press the Power button to complete the hard reset process.
how to factory reset Samsung M33 5G by using the menu
1. Go to the Settings menu on your Samsung M33 5G.
2. Scroll to and select Backup & reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset.
4. Tap Reset device.
5. Tap Erase everything if prompted.
Your Samsung M33 5G will now reset to its factory settings.
how to hard reset Samsung M33 5G by using buttons
To hard reset a Samsung M33 5G by using buttons, press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously until the device vibrates and a menu appears on the screen. Select the option to wipe data/factory reset and confirm the selection. This will reset the device to its factory settings. Note: This will erase all data stored on the device and cannot be undone. Be sure to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.