1. With the device powered off, press and hold the Volume Down and Mute buttons.
2. While holding the Volume Down and Mute buttons, press the Power button.
3. Release all the buttons once the device turns on.
4. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to Wipe Handheld and press the Mute button.
5. Press the Volume Down button to scroll to Yes and press the Mute button.
6. The BlackBerry Storm2 9550 will reset and restart.
7. Once the device has restarted it will display the Welcome Screen.
hard reset blackberry storm2 9550 by menu
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
2. Select Options > Security Options.
3. Select General Settings.
4. Select Menu and select Wipe Handheld.
5. Select Wipe Handheld.
6. A prompt will appear asking you to confirm the action. Select Yes.
7. The BlackBerry® device will restart, and the data will be erased.
how to soft reset blackberry storm2 9550 by button combination
1. Press and hold the Power/Lock button.
2. When the menu appears, select “Restart”.
3. When prompted, select “Yes” to confirm the reset.
4. The BlackBerry Storm2 9550 will now restart.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.