1. Backup your data
2. Turn off your device
3. Press and hold the Volume Up + Bixby + Power buttons at the same time
4. Release the buttons when the Samsung logo appears
5. Select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option
6. Select YES
7. Select Reboot System Now
8. Your device will automatically restart and the hard reset is
how to factory reset Samsung M53 5G by using the menu
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap General Management.
3. Tap Reset.
4. Tap Factory Data Reset.
5. Tap Reset Device.
6. Tap Delete All.
7. Confirm the action by tapping Reset.
8. Your Galaxy M53 5G will now start the factory reset process.
how to hard reset Samsung M53 5G by using buttons
To hard reset your Samsung M53 5G, press and hold the Power Button and Volume Up Key at the same time for 10 seconds. This will reset your device to its factory settings. If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power Button and Volume Down Key at the same time for 10 seconds.
This should also reset your device to its factory settings. If the above methods don’t work, you can reset your device from the Settings menu. Go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Factory Data Reset. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.