1. Power off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Bixby buttons simultaneously.
3. Release all buttons when the Samsung logo appears.
4. Use the Volume down button to select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
5. Press the Power button to confirm the selection.
6. Select Yes – Delete all user data.
7. Press the Power button to confirm.
8. The device will now begin the reset process.
9. Once the reset is complete, select Reboot System Now.
10. The device will restart and take you through the initial setup process.
how to factory reset Samsung M12 by using the menu
1. From the Home screen, select “Settings”.
2. Select “Backup and Reset”.
3. Select “Factory data reset”.
4. Select “Reset device”.
5. Select “Erase everything”.
6. The device will then reset and reboot.
7. When the device has finished rebooting, it will be restored to the factory default settings.
how to hard reset Samsung M12 by using buttons
1. Turn off your Samsung M12.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons at the same time.
3. When you feel the device vibrate, release the Power button but keep holding the other two buttons.
4. When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release all buttons.
5. Use the Volume Down button to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
6. On the next screen, select “Yes — delete all user data” and press the Power button to select it.
7. Once the reset is complete, choose “reboot system now” and press the Power button to select it.
8. Your device will now reboot and the hard reset is complete.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.