1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy M22
2. Press and hold the Power button + Volume up button + Home button simultaneously
3. When the Samsung logo appears, release the Power button but continue to hold the Volume up button and Home button
4. When the Android recovery menu appears, release all buttons
5. Use the Volume down button to highlight “wipe data/factory reset”
6. Press the Power button to select
7. Use the Volume down button to highlight “Yes – delete all user data”
8. Press the Power button to select and start the reset
9. When the reset is complete, use the Volume down button to highlight “reboot system now”
10. Press the Power button to restart the device.
how to factory reset Samsung M22 by using the menu
1. Press the “Menu” button on your Samsung M22 remote.
2. Use the arrow keys to navigate to the “Settings” menu.
3. Select “Reset” and press “OK” on the remote.
4. Select “Factory Reset” and press “OK” on the remote.
5. Confirm the reset by pressing “OK” on the remote. Your Samsung M22 will now be reset to its factory default settings.
how to hard reset Samsung M22 by using buttons
1. Turn off your Samsung M22.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button, the Home button, and the Power button at the same time.
3. When the Samsung logo appears, release all the buttons.
4. You will see the Android system recovery menu.
5. Use the Volume Down button to select the “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Press the Power button to select the option.
7. Confirm the reset by selecting the “Yes — delete all user data” option.
8. Your phone will now reset and reboot.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.