1. Make sure your Samsung Galaxy M02 is powered off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key, Home button, and Power button at the same time.
3. You should see the Android logo on the screen.
4. Select Wipe data/factory reset using the Volume Down button and then press the Power button to confirm.
5. Select Yes — delete all user data and then press the Power button to confirm.
6. When the reset is complete, select Reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm.
7. Your Samsung Galaxy M02 should now be reset to its original factory settings.
how to factory reset Samsung M02 by using the menu
1. From the Home screen, select the Applications tab.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Backup and reset.
4. Tap Factory data reset.
5. Tap Reset phone.
6. Tap Erase everything.
7. Your device will restart and begin the factory data reset process.
8. When your device has finished erasing all your data, select the option to restart your device.
how to reset M02 if you forget the pattern,pin and password
If you forget the pattern, pin, and password for your M02 device, you will need to perform a factory reset. To do this, you will need to power off your device, press and hold the volume up and power keys until you see the Android logo on the screen. Then use the volume down key to select the recovery option, and press the power key to confirm.
You should then see a list of options, use the volume down key to select the wipe data/factory reset option and press the power key to confirm. Use the volume keys to select ‘Yes, delete all user data’ and press the power key to confirm. Once the reset is complete, use the volume keys to select ‘Reboot system now’ and press the power key to confirm. Your M02 device will then reboot and you will be able to set up the device as new. Please note that performing a factory reset will erase all data from your device, including any files, photos, apps, and settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.