1. Open the Roku home page and select the “Streaming Channels” option.
2. Search for the SOPlayer app (or any other app) in the search bar.
3. Select the SOPlayer app from the list of apps.
4. Select “Add Channel” to add the SOPlayer app to your Roku device.
5. Once the SOPlayer app has been added to your Roku device, launch it.
6. Enter your login credentials to access the SOPlayer app.
7. Once logged in, you can start streaming your favorite TV shows, movies, and more!
That’s it! You’re now ready to enjoy the SOPlayer app on your Roku device. If you encounter any issues while trying to install the player app on your Roku device,
you can refer to the help centre of the player app or contact their customer service team. They should be able to provide further assistance.
Table of Contents
Can you Get SOPlayer on Roku
No, SOPlayer is not available on Roku.
However, some similar services such as IPTV Smarters and IPTV Player are available on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror SOPlayer on Roku using Android Devices
1. On your Android device, open the SOPlayer app.
2. Select the “Cast” option from the list of available options.
3. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. Your Roku device will then be visible in the list of connected devices.
5. Select the content you wish to screen mirror on your Roku.
6. The content will now appear on your Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror SOPlayer on Roku Using iOS Devices
1. Download and install the SOPlayer app on your iOS device.
2. Connect your iOS device and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. On your Roku device, go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring and choose either the “Prompt” or “Always Allow” option.
4. On your iOS device, open the SOPlayer app and select the “Share” option.
5. Select the “Screen Mirror” option and select your Roku device.
6. Your iOS device’s screen should now appear on your Roku device. Enjoy!
7. To stop the screen mirroring, select the Stop Mirroring option on your iOS device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.