1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A80.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons together for a few seconds.
3. Release all buttons when you see the Samsung logo on the screen.
4. Now you will see the Android recovery screen.
5. Use the Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to confirm the selection.
6. Select “Wipe data/factory reset” from the recovery screen.
7. Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the reset.
8. Wait for the phone to reset, it might take a few minutes.
9. When it’s done, select “Reboot system now”.
10. Your phone will restart and it will take a few minutes to boot up.
how to factory reset Samsung A80 by using menu
1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung A80.
2. Scroll down and select General Management.
3. Select Reset.
4. Select Factory Data Reset.
5. Select Reset Device.
6. Select Delete All to confirm your action.
7. Enter your PIN or Password to continue.
8. Select Continue.
9. Your device will restart and the factory reset process will begin.
how to hard reset Samsung A80 by using buttons
1. Power off your Samsung A80.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo shows, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
4. Select wipe data/factory reset with the volume keys, then press the Power key to confirm.
5. Select Yes — delete all user data with the volume keys, then press the Power key to confirm.
6. After the reset is complete, select Reboot system now with the volume keys, then press the Power key to restart the device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.