1. Power off your phone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button, the Bixby button and the Power button at the same time.
3. Release the buttons when you see the Android logo.
4. Use the Volume buttons to navigate to the Wipe data/Factory Reset option and press the Power button to select it.
5. Now select the Yes — delete all user data option and press the Power button to confirm.
6. Your phone will now reset and reboot.
how to factory reset Samsung A90 by using the menu
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select General Management.
3. Select Reset.
4. Choose Factory Data Reset.
5. Select Reset Device.
6. Enter your PIN or Password to continue.
7. Select Erase Everything. 8. Once the reset is complete, select Reboot.
how to hard reset Samsung A90 by using buttons
1. Power off the phone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
3. Release the buttons when you see the Samsung logo.
4. Now use the Volume Down button to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
5. Press the Power button to confirm the selection.
6. Select Yes to confirm the reset.
7. The phone will begin the hard reset process.
8. When the process is complete, select Reboot System Now.
9. The phone will now restart.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.