1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A11.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
3. When the Android logo appears, release both buttons and wait for the Android System Recovery to appear.
4. Use the Volume buttons to navigate to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and press the Power button to select it.
5. You will then be prompted to confirm that you want to perform the reset. Use the Volume buttons to highlight Yes and press the Power button to select it.
6. Your device will then start the reset process, which will take a few minutes.
7. Once the reset is complete, select Reboot System Now and press the Power button to restart your device.
how to factory reset Samsung A11 by using the menu
1. Unlock your Samsung A11 and open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap on General Management.
3. Tap on Reset.
4. Tap on Factory Data Reset.
5. Tap on Reset.
6. Tap on Delete All.
7. Your device will now reset to its factory settings.
how to hard reset Samsung A11 by using buttons
1. Power off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons together until you see the Android logo on the screen.
3. While still holding the Volume Up + Power buttons, press and hold the Volume Down button.
4. Release the Volume Down button when you see the Android system recovery menu.
5. Use the Volume Down button to highlight ‘wipe data/factory reset’ and press the Power button to select it.
6. Highlight ‘Yes – delete all user data’ and press the Power button to select it.
7. When the reset is complete, highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press the Power button to restart your device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.