1. Press and hold the Power Button until the phone turns off.
2. Once the phone is off press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
3. When the Motorola logo appears, release the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Buttons to scroll to and select “Recovery Mode” and press the Power Button to confirm.
5. When the Android logo appears, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
6. When the menu appears, use the Volume Down button to scroll to and select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power Button to confirm.
7. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to and select “Yes – delete all user data” and press the Power Button to confirm.
8. When the wipe is complete, select “reboot system now” and press the Power Button to confirm.
9. The phone will now reboot and the reset is complete.
Table of Contents
how to force restart your moto Droid Maxx 2?
To force restart your Moto Droid Maxx 2, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together for 10 seconds. The device will then reboot. Alternatively, you can remove and then reinsert the battery to force a restart.
how to do a factory reset moto Droid Maxx 2 with the menu
1. Open the Settings menu on your Moto Droid Maxx 2.
2. Scroll down and select the “Backup & Reset” option.
3. Select the “Factory Data Reset” option.
4. Read the warning message and tap “Reset Phone” to continue.
5. Tap “Erase Everything” to confirm that you want to reset the device.
6. Wait for the reset process to complete. When it is finished, your Moto Droid Maxx 2 will reboot and be reset to its factory settings.
hard reset moto Droid Maxx 2 with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on the Motorola Droid Maxx 2, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for 10 seconds until the device vibrates and the Motorola logo appears.
Release the buttons and wait for the device to finish the reset process. Note: This will erase all data from the device, so make sure to back up any important files before performing the reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.