1. Power off the device
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Bixby and Power buttons at the same time until you see the Android logo
3. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset using the Volume buttons and press the power button to confirm
4. Confirm the selection and wait for the reset to complete.
how to factory reset Samsung A70 by using the menu
1. On your device, go to the Settings menu.
2. Tap General Management.
3. Tap Reset.
4. Tap Factory Data Reset.
5. Read the information on the screen and tap Reset.
6. Enter your PIN, pattern, or password if prompted.
7. Tap Delete All. Your Samsung A70 will now be reset to its factory settings.
how to hard reset Samsung A70 by using buttons
1. Power off your Samsung A70.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button, the Power button and the Bixby Button simultaneously.
3. When the logo appears, release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume buttons to navigate through the options and select “wipe data/factory reset” with the Power button.
5. Select “Yes” and wait for the reset to complete.
6. Once the reset is complete, select “Reboot system now” and your Samsung A70 will restart with factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.