To hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A41, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button, the Bixby button, and the Power button at the same time until you see the Android logo.
3. Use the Volume Down button to select “Wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm.
4. Select “Yes—delete all user data” and press the Power button to confirm.
5. Wait for the reset to complete and select “Reboot system now” and press the Power button to reboot your device.
How to factory reset Samsung A41 by using the menu
1. Open your device’s Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap General management.
3. Tap Reset.
4. Tap Factory data reset.
5. Scroll down and tap Reset.
6. Tap Delete all.
7. Enter your PIN, password, or pattern if prompted.
8. Tap Reset.
9. Your device will restart and begin the factory data reset process.
how to hard reset Samsung A41 by using buttons
1. Turn off your Samsung A41 device. ‘
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button at the same time.
3. When the Samsung logo appears, release the Power button but continue to hold the Volume Up button.
4. When the Android Recovery screen appears, use the Volume buttons to navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press the Power button to select it.
5. Select Yes — delete all user data and press the Power button to confirm.
6. When the factory reset is complete, use the Volume buttons to select Reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm.
7. Your Samsung A41 will now reboot and you will be prompted to set up your device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.