1. Back up your data.
2. Go to Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory Data Reset.
3. Tap Reset.
4. Select Delete All.
5. Tap Reset.
6. Your device will reboot and you will be presented with the Welcome screen.
how to factory reset Samsung A51 by using the menu
1. Go to Settings on your Samsung A51.
2. Scroll down and tap on General Management.
3. Select Reset.
4. Tap on Factory Data Reset.
5. Select Reset Device.
6. Select Erase Everything.
7. Your Samsung A51 will now begin the factory reset process.
how to hard reset Samsung A51 by using buttons
1. Power off your Samsung A51 device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
3. When the Samsung Logo appears, release the Power button but keep holding the Volume Up button.
4. When the Android logo appears, release both buttons.
5. You will then see the Android System Recovery menu.
6. Use the Volume Down button to select “Wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm.
7. Then select “Yes — delete all user data” and press the Power button to confirm.
8. After the reset is complete, select the “Reboot system now” option and press the Power button to reboot.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.