1. From the Home screen, press the Power button.
2. Select Power Off.
3. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons until you see the Android logo.
4. Select Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button.
5. Select Yes and press the Power button.
6. When the reset is complete, select Reboot system now and press the Power button.
how to factory reset Samsung A71 by using the menu
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Tap on the Apps icon.
3. Go to Settings.
4. Scroll down and tap on General Management.
5. Tap on Reset.
6. Tap on Factory data reset.
7. Tap on Reset device.
8. Tap on Delete all.
9. Your Samsung A71 will now reset to factory settings.
how to hard reset Samsung A71 by using buttons
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume up button, the Power button and the Bixby button at the same time.
3. Release all the buttons when you see the Android logo.
4. Use the Volume down button to select “Wipe data/factory reset”.
5. Press the Power button to confirm.
6. Select “Yes — delete all user data”.
7. Use the Power button to select “Reboot system now”.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 will now restart and the hard reset process will be completed.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.