1. First, back up all your important data and files.
2. Navigate to the Settings menu by swiping down the notification panel and clicking on the gear icon.
3. Go to General Management and select Reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Read the warning message and tap Reset.
6. Enter your PIN, pattern, or password, if required.
7. Tap Delete all. Your Samsung Galaxy A31 will now reset and restart.
How to factory reset Samsung A31 by using the menu
To factory reset your Samsung A31 using the menu, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the Settings menu on your phone.
2. Tap on the General Management tab.
3. Select the Reset option.
4. Tap on the Factory Data Reset option.
5. Select the Reset Phone option.
6. Tap on the Erase Everything option to confirm the factory reset. Your phone will now be reset to its original factory settings.
how to hard reset Samsung A31 by using the buttons
To hard reset your Samsung A31, follow these steps:
1. Power off your Samsung A31.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button when the Samsung logo appears but keep pressing the Volume Up button.
4. When the Android system recovery screen appears, use the Volume keys to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” and select it using the Power button.
5. Confirm the reset by selecting “Yes – delete all user data” and use the Power button to select it.
6. Select “reboot system now” and press the Power button.
7. Your Samsung A31 will now be reset to its factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.