1. Start by turning off your BlackBerry KEY2 LE by pressing and holding the Power button.
2. Once the phone is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds until the BlackBerry logo appears.
3. When the logo appears, release the buttons and then press and hold the Volume Down button.
4. You will see a menu appear on the screen.
5. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
6. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate to “Yes” and press the Power button to select it.
7. The phone will now begin the hard reset process.
8. When the process is complete, select “Reboot system now” and press the Power button.
9. Your BlackBerry KEY2 LE will now reboot and be restored to factory settings.
Table of Contents
how to restart blueberry KEY2 LE
1. Press and hold the Power button until the Power menu appears on the screen.
2. Select Restart from the Power menu.
3. Tap the Restart Now option to restart your device.
4. Your device will now restart and you will be back at the Home screen when it is finished.
how to reset KEY2 LE by using the menu
1. Go to the Settings app on your BlackBerry KEY2 LE.
2. Scroll down to the Backup and Reset option.
3. Tap Factory Data Reset.
4. Select Reset Phone.
5. Confirm you want to reset the device by tapping Erase Everything.
6. The BlackBerry KEY2 LE will then reset and reboot.
7. Once rebooted, you will be taken through the setup process.
factory reset blueberry KEY2 LE by using buttons
To factory reset your Blueberry KEY2 LE using buttons, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the device
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously.
3. When the Blueberry logo appears, release the Power button only.
4. Use the Volume Down button to select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, and then press the Power button to confirm.
5. Use the Volume Down button to select “Yes – Delete All User Data”, and then press the Power button to confirm.
6. After the reset is complete, select “Reboot System Now” and then press the Power button to reboot your device.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.