To perform a factory reset on your BlackBerry KEY2, you can follow the steps below:
1. From the Home screen, go to Settings > System > Reset Options.
2. Tap on Factory Reset.
3. You will be asked to confirm your decision to reset the device. Tap on Yes when asked to confirm.
4. Wait for the factory reset to complete.
5. Your BlackBerry KEY2 will reboot and you will be asked to set up the device.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
Table of Contents
how to restart blueberry KEY2
To restart your BlackBerry KEY2, press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds. This will force your device to restart. If your device does not respond to pressing the Power button, you may need to remove the battery and reinsert it. To do this, locate the small hole on the back of the device and insert a paper clip or similar tool. This will pop open the back cover and allow you to access the battery.
Pull the battery out and reinsert it, then replace the back cover. After a few seconds, your device should begin to reboot. If the restart fails, you may need to perform a factory reset. To do this, go to Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset. This will erase all of your data and settings and reset the device to its original state.
how to reset KEY2 by using the menu
1. Open the Settings app on your BlackBerry KEY2.
2. Scroll down and select Security and Privacy.
3. Select Reset Device.
4. Tap Erase Everything.
5. Enter your BlackBerry KEY2 password if prompted and then tap Reset Device.
6. Once the reset is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your device.
factory reset blueberry KEY2 by using buttons
To factory reset your BlackBerry KEY2:
1. Power down the device by pressing and holding the Power button.
2. Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons together.
3. While still holding both buttons, press and hold the Power button until the Blackberry logo appears.
4. Once the logo appears, release the Power button but keep holding the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons.
5. When the recovery menu appears, release the Volume buttons.
6. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to select.
7. Once the reset is complete, select Reboot System Now with the Volume Up button.
8. Your BlackBerry KEY2 is now reset to factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.