1. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together until the BlackBerry logo appears.
3. When the BlackBerry logo appears, release the Power button but continue to hold the Volume Up button.
4. When the “Connect to Bootrom” appear on the screen, release the Volume Up button.
5. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and press the Power button to select it.
6. Select “Yes” to confirm. 7. Once the process is complete, select “Reboot” and the device will restart.
Table of Contents
how to restart blueberry EVOLVE
To restart your Blueberry EVOLVE device, simply press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the device turns off. After the device has shut down, press the power button again to turn the device back on. If the device does not turn back on, you may need to perform a hard reset.
To do this, press and hold both the power and volume down buttons for 10 seconds until the device shuts off. Once the device has shut down, press the power button again to turn the device back on. If you are still having trouble restarting your Blueberry EVOLVE device, please contact customer service for further assistance.
how to reset EVOLVE by using the menu
1. Press the Menu button on the EVOLVE remote control.
2. Use the up and down arrow keys to scroll to the Setup option.
3. Press the OK button to select Setup.
4. Scroll to the System option and press OK.
5. Scroll to the Reset option and press OK.
6. Scroll to the Reset Everything option and press OK.
7. Press the OK button again to confirm the reset. The EVOLVE will then reset itself to its factory settings.
factory reset blueberry EVOLVE by using buttons
1. Turn off your Blueberry EVOLVE phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together until you see the Android logo on the screen.
3. When you see the Recovery menu, use the Volume Down button to navigate to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
4. Then use the Power button to select the option.
5. On the next screen, select the Yes option to confirm the reset.
6. Finally, select the Reboot system now option to restart your phone. Your Blueberry EVOLVE phone will now reset and be restored to its factory default settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.