1. Power off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down keys together, and then press and hold the Power key until the Blackberry logo appears.
3. Release all keys.
4. Press the Volume Down key twice to highlight ‘wipe data/factory reset’ and press the Power key to select.
5. Press the Volume Down key to highlight ‘Yes – erase all user data’ and press the Power key to select.
6. After the reset is complete, press the Power key to reboot the device.
7. The Blackberry logo will appear on the display, followed by the setup wizard.
Table of Contents
how to restart EVOLVE X
1. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the device shuts down.
2. Once the device is off, press and hold the power button for 5-6 seconds until the device starts up again.
3. If the device does not start up, press the volume down and power button together for 10 seconds until the device starts up again.
4. Once the device has started up, you should see the Evolve X logo on the screen.
how to reset EVOLVE X by using the menu
1. Open Settings on your Evolve X.
2. Tap Backup & reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset.
4. Read the information on the screen and tap Reset phone.
5. Tap Erase everything to confirm.
Your Evolve X will now reset to its factory settings.
factory reset blueberry EVOLVE X by using buttons
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Press and hold the volume up, home and power buttons together until you see the Android Logo.
3. Navigate to ‘wipe data/factory reset’ using the volume keys and select it using the power button.
4. Select ‘Yes’ to confirm the factory reset.
5. Wait for the reset to complete and select ‘reboot system now’ to restart the phone. The phone will now be reset to its factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.