1. First, turn your Blackberry Z20 off.
2. Then, press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons together.
3. While still holding the buttons down, press and hold the Power button until the device vibrates and the Blackberry logo appears on the screen.
4. Release all the buttons and the device will enter into recovery mode.
5. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
6. Press the Power button to select the option.
7. The device will then begin the reset process.
8. Once the process is complete, select Reboot System Now to restart the device.
hard reset blackberry Z20 via menu
1. Navigate to the Settings menu on your BlackBerry Z20.
2. Scroll down and select Security and Privacy.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and select Security Wipe.
4. Enter your BlackBerry password if prompted.
5. Select the data you want to wipe from your device.
6. Select the Wipe Now button.
7. Once the wipe is complete, your BlackBerry Z20 will restart.
how to soft reset blackberry Z20 by button combination
First, power off the device completely by holding down the power button. Next, press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power buttons simultaneously. Continue holding these three buttons until the BlackBerry logo appears on the screen. Once the logo appears, release the buttons and allow the device to complete the reset process.
After the reset is complete, the BlackBerry will reboot and you will be ready to use the device again. If the reset does not work, try repeating the steps. If it still doesn’t work, you may need to perform a hard reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.