1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons.
3. Press and release the Power button.
4. When the BlackBerry logo appears, release the Volume buttons.
5. Press the Volume Up button to continue.
6. When the wipe begins, press the Volume Down button.
7. When the wipe is complete, press the Volume Down button.
8. Press the Power button to restart the device.
hard reset blackberry A10 by menu
1. From the home screen, select Settings.
2. Select Security and Privacy.
3. Select Security Wipe.
4. Enter your device password.
5. Select the checkbox next to each item you want to delete.
6. Select the Wipe Data button.
7. When prompted, select Yes.
how to soft reset blackberry A10 by button combination
You can soft reset your BlackBerry A10 by pressing and holding the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. The device will then restart. If this does not work, you can try removing and reinserting the battery. If both of these methods do not work, you may need to perform a hard reset.
To do this, press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons at the same time for 30 seconds. The device will then reboot. It is important to note that a hard reset will erase all data and settings on the device and will return the device to its factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.