1. Turn off the BlackBerry Porsche Design P9981.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down keys at the same time.
3. While holding the Volume keys, press and hold the Power key until the BlackBerry logo appears.
4. When the BlackBerry logo appears, release the Power key but continue to hold the Volume keys.
5. When the wiping process begins, release both Volume keys.
6. When the wiping process is complete the BlackBerry Porsche Design P9981 will restart.
7. Select your language and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
hard reset blackberry 9981 by menu
1. From the Home screen, click the Options icon.
2. Select Security.
3. Select Security Wipe.
4. Type Blackberry in the field provided.
5. Click the Wipe Data button to confirm the action.
6. Click the Wipe Now button to begin the process.
7. The device will restart once the process is complete.
8. Follow the prompts on the screen to set up the device.
how to soft reset blackberry 9981 by button combination
To perform a soft reset on the BlackBerry Torch 9981, press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power buttons at the same time. Release the buttons when the BlackBerry logo appears on the screen.
The device will then go through the reset process and restart. Alternatively, you can also reset the BlackBerry Torch 9981 by going to Settings > Security and Privacy > Security Wipe. Select the items you want to delete and tap the Wipe Data button. After the reset is complete, the device will restart.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.