1. Remove the battery from your BlackBerry 6230.
2. Reinsert the battery.
3. Press and hold the ALT, CAP and DEL keys at the same time.
4. When the screen turns white and you hear a beeping noise, release the keys.
5. Press the CAP key once to reset your phone.
6. When the reset is complete, your phone will restart and you can begin setting it up again.
7. To confirm the reset, press the Menu key and select Options.
The default language should now be English.
hard reset blackberry 6230 by menu
1. From the Home screen, select Options.
2. Select Security Options.
3. Select General Settings.
4. Select Menu button > Wipe Handheld.
5. Type in the word “blackberry”.
6. Select the Wipe Handheld option.
7. Select the Erase All Data option.
8. Select the Reset button.
9. Select the Done button.
10. Your device will now reset itself.
how to soft reset blackberry 6230 by button combination
To perform a soft reset on a BlackBerry 6230, press and hold the power button until the device turns off. After the device has powered off, press and hold the power button again until the device turns back on. If the device does not turn back on, try removing and reinserting the battery. If the device is still not turning on, you may need to perform a hard reset. To perform a hard reset on a BlackBerry 6230, press and hold the power button, the Mute button, and the left side “Convenience” key until the device reboots.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.