1. Go to the Settings app and select “Backup & Reset”.
2. Select “Factory Data Reset” and confirm your selection.
3. Select “Reset Phone” and confirm your selection again.
4. Your phone will now reset itself and be restored to its original factory settings.
Note: This will erase all of your data and settings, including any pictures, music, contacts, etc. that you have stored on the device.
Table of Contents
how do restart your moto G play
1. Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
2. Tap Power off from the menu that appears.
3. Once the phone is off, press and hold the Power button again until the Motorola logo appears.
4. Your Moto G Play should now be restarted.
how to do a factory reset moto G play with the menu
1. Go to your Moto G Play’s home screen.
2. Tap the Apps icon at the bottom of the home screen.
3. Scroll to and tap the Settings icon.
4. Scroll to and tap System.
5. Tap Reset.
6. Tap Erase all data (factory reset).
7. Read the warning message and tap Reset Phone.
8. Tap Erase Everything. Your device will now reset to factory settings.
factory reset moto G play with a combination of buttons
To factory reset your Moto G Play, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for 10 seconds. Your device will reboot and see the “Android Recovery” screen. Use the Volume buttons to highlight the “wipe data/factory reset” option and press the Power button to select it. Select “Yes” when prompted and your device will begin the factory reset process.
When the process is complete, select “Reboot system now” and your Moto G Play will restart with factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.