1. Remove the battery from the device
2. Re-insert the battery
3. Press and hold the ALT key and press the Right Shift key, and then press the Delete (Del) key
4. Press the Reset button
5. The device will reboot automatically.
Note: This process will erase all data stored on the device, including all user settings and applications.
hard reset blackberry 8310 by menu
1. On the Home screen, select the Options icon.
2. Select Security Options.
3. Select General Settings. 4. Select Menu > Wipe Handheld.
5. Enter the word “blackberry” in the text field and select Wipe.
6. When prompted, click Delete All.
7. The BlackBerry will automatically restart.
how to soft reset blackberry 8310 by button combination
To soft reset a BlackBerry 8310, press and hold the Alt + Right Shift + Delete keys at the same time. This will restart the device, allowing you to use it normally again. Alternatively, you can remove the battery from the device and then re-insert it after a few seconds.
This will also perform a soft reset. If the device is frozen and unresponsive, you may need to perform a hard reset by pressing and holding the Alt + Left Shift + Delete keys at the same time. This will reset the device and erase all data, settings, and apps. You should only perform a hard reset as a last resort.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.