1. Remove the battery from your device
2. Wait for 30 seconds
3. Re-insert the battery
4. Press and hold the Alt+Right Shift+Del keys at the same time
5. Release the keys when you see the screen light up
6. Press the ‘Escape’ key
7. Press the ‘Space’ key
8. Press the ‘Enter’ key
9. Your device will now reset and restart itself.
hard reset blackberry 8320 by menu
You can reset your BlackBerry 8320 to its factory settings by following these steps:
1. From the Home screen, select Options.
2. Scroll to Security Options and select it.
3. Scroll to General Settings and select it.
4. Select Menu and then select Wipe Handheld.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your BlackBerry 8320 to its factory settings.
how to soft reset blackberry 8320 by button combination
To perform a soft reset on the BlackBerry 8320, press and hold the Alt + Right Shift + Delete keys simultaneously. The device will then restart. If the soft reset does not work, then you may need to perform a hard reset. To do this, turn off the device and remove the battery for about 10-15 seconds.
Reattach the battery and turn the device back on. Once the device has booted up, you should be able to use it normally again. If the issue persists, you may need to contact your service provider for further assistance.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.