To perform a factory reset on a BlackBerry 8330, perform the following steps:
1. Remove the battery and wait for a few seconds.
2. Replace the battery and wait for the device to boot up.
3. On the home screen, press the Menu key.
4. Scroll to the Options icon and press the trackball.
5. Scroll to Security Options and press the trackball.
6. Scroll to General Settings and press the trackball.
7. Scroll to “Wipe Handheld” and press the trackball.
8. Press the trackball again and select “Yes” to confirm you want to perform a factory reset.
9. Once the reset is complete, the device will restart.
hard reset blackberry 8330 by menu
1. From the Home screen of your BlackBerry device, select “Options”.
2. Scroll down to and select “Security Options”.
3. Select “General Settings”.
4. Scroll down to and select “Menu”.
5. Select “Wipe Handheld”.
6. Enter your BlackBerry password if prompted.
7. Select “Wipe Data” to perform a full reset of your device.
8. Select “Erase Everything” to confirm the reset.
how to soft reset blackberry 8330 by button combination
Press and hold the Alt + Right Shift + Delete keys at the same time and hold them down until the device reboots. It may take up to a minute for the device to reboot. Do not release the keys until you see the BlackBerry logo on the screen.
Once the device has rebooted, you can release the keys. Your BlackBerry should now be soft reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.