1. On your Oculus app, select Settings from the bottom menu
2. Select the headset that you would like to factory reset
3. Select More Settings
4. Select Factory Reset
5. Confirm the factory reset 6. When prompted, take off your headset and wait for the reset to complete
Table of Contents
you can do a factory reset by using 2 ways
1. Reset using the Device Settings:
This is the most common method of resetting an Android device. Go to the Settings menu and then tap on the Backup and Reset option. From there, select the Factory Data Reset option. After that, you’ll be prompted to confirm the reset. Once you do, the device will begin erasing all of its data and resetting itself.
2. Reset using Recovery Mode:
This method requires you to boot your device into Recovery Mode. To do this, you’ll need to power off your device and then press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time. Once your device has entered Recovery Mode, use the volume keys to navigate to the “wipe data/factory reset” option and select it with the power key. After that, you’ll be prompted to confirm the reset. Once you do, the device will begin erasing all of its data and reset
how to factory reset oculus quest by 2 by using the phone
1. Open the Oculus app on your phone.
2. Tap the Settings icon in the bottom right corner.
3. Tap the headset you’re using.
4. Tap the More Settings option.
5. Tap the Factory Reset option.
6. Tap the Reset button on the popup.
7. When prompted, select the Erase all data option.
8. Tap the Done button.
9. When prompted to disconnect the headset, disconnect the headset and wait for the reset process to complete.
you may find interesting oculus
Oculus is a virtual reality technology company founded in 2012 by Palmer Luckey, Brendan Iribe, Nate Mitchell, Michael Antonov, and Andrew Scott Reisse. Oculus makes the Oculus Rift headset, which is a device that uses advanced display technology to provide an immersive 3D virtual reality experience.
The Oculus Rift is also compatible with other VR hardware, such as the Oculus Touch controllers and the Oculus Go stand-alone headset. Oculus also offers a platform for developers to create virtual reality experiences and games.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.