To reset your Motorola RAZR I XT890, follow these steps:
1. Press and hold the Power button for approximately 10 seconds.
2. Release the Power button and then press it again to turn your device back on.
3. Once your device turns on, select the option to reset your device to the factory default settings.
4. Your device will now be reset and ready to use.
Please note that this process will erase all data from your device, including any saved settings and personal information.
Table of Contents
how to force restart your moto RAZR I XT890
To force restart your Moto RAZR I XT890, press and hold both the power button and the volume down button for about 10 seconds. The phone will then turn off and restart. If this does not work, you may need to remove the battery and put it back in. If the phone is still not responding, you may need to take it to a repair shop.
how to do a factory reset moto RAZR I XT890 with the menu
1. Turn off your Motorola RAZR I XT890.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button simultaneously.
3. Release the buttons when the Boot Mode screen appears.
4. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to select Recovery Mode.
5. Press the Power button to confirm.
6. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset with the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons.
7. Confirm the selection by pressing the Power button.
8. A message will appear asking if you want to confirm the reset. Select Yes.
9. The reset process will begin and will take several minutes to complete.
10. When the reset is complete, select Reboot System Now.
hard restart moto RAZR I XT890 with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on the Motorola RAZR I XT890, hold down the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds. The device should then reboot and the reset should be complete.
If this does not work, you can also try powering off the device and removing the battery for a few minutes before re-inserting it and powering the device back on. If the above steps do not work, you may need to contact your device manufacturer or carrier for further assistance.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.