1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons.
3. When the boot screen appears, release the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to Recovery Mode.
5. Press the Power button to select Recovery Mode.
6. The device will reboot and display a list of options.
7. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
8. Press the Power button to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
9. Use the Volume Down button to select Yes – Delete All User Data.
10. Press the Power button to confirm your selection.
11. Wait for the device to complete the reset process.
12. Select Reboot System Now.
Table of Contents
how to force restart your moto DROID RAZR MAXX HD
To force restart your Moto DROID RAZR MAXX HD, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for at least 10 seconds until the screen turns off and the device restarts.
how to do a factory reset moto DROID RAZR MAXX HD with menu
1. Open the app menu.
2. Tap on the Settings icon.
3. Tap on the Backup & Reset option.
4. Tap on Factory Data Reset.
5. Tap Reset Phone.
6. Confirm the reset by tapping Erase Everything.
7. The phone will now reset and restart.
hard reset moto DROID RAZR MAXX HD with a combination of button
To perform a hard reset on your Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD, you will need to press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button simultaneously for approximately 10 seconds. The device will then restart and you will be taken to the initial setup process. If the above combination of buttons does not work, you can also try the following:
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button simultaneously for approximately 10 seconds.
3. Release the buttons when the device vibrates and the Motorola logo appears.
4. Release the buttons and wait for the device to restart.
5. You will then be taken to the initial setup process.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.