1. Open the Firestick home page.
2. Select the Search icon at the top of the screen.
3. Type in “PlayStation Vue” and select it from the list of results.
4. Select the PlayStation Vue app from the list.
5. Select the Get or Download button.
6. Once the download is complete, select the Open button to launch the app.
7. Sign in with your PlayStation Network account credentials. Alternatives to PlayStation Vue on Firestick:
2. Sling TV
3. YouTube TV
5. AT&T TV Now
7. Pluto TV
8. CBS All Access
9. Amazon Prime Video
Table of Contents
How to Get PlayStation Vue on Firestick
Getting PlayStation Vue on your Firestick is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the home screen of your Firestick and select the “Search” icon.
2. Type in “PlayStation Vue” and select the search result that appears.
3. Select the “Get” button to start the download.
4. Once the download is complete, open the app and sign in using your PlayStation Vue account details.
5. Start streaming your favourite TV shows and movies.
How to Download PlayStation Vue on Firestick using Downloader
1. On the home screen of your Firestick, select the magnifying glass icon in the top-left corner of your screen.
2. Type in “Downloader” and select the Downloader app.
3. Select Get or Download.
4. Once the Downloader app is installed, open it.
5. In the URL field, type in: http://bit.ly/psvue-fire
6. Select the Go button.
7. The PlayStation Vue app will begin downloading.
8. When the download is complete, select the Install button.
9. After installation is complete, select the Open button to launch the PlayStation Vue app.
10. Log in to your PlayStation Vue account and start streaming!
Getting Firestick Ready | Apps from Unknown Sources
1. On the Firestick home screen, go to Settings.
2. Select My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer Options.
4. Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Select Turn On when prompted.
6. Select the Home button to return to the Firestick home screen.
Install PlayStation Vue on Firestick
1. On your Firestick remote, press the Home button.
2. Select the search icon and type in “PlayStation Vue”.
3. Select the PlayStation Vue app from the search results.
4. Select the app and press the Download or Get button.
5. Once the download is complete, press the Open button to launch the app.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account and start streaming.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.