To reset your Motorola E30, turn it off and then press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time until the Motorola logo appears. Then release both buttons and the phone will reset itself.
If the reset does not work, you can try a hard reset by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time until the Recovery Mode menu appears. Then use the Volume Down button to select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and press the Power button to confirm. Then
select Yes and press the Power button to confirm again. The phone will then reset to its factory settings.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto E30
1. Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
2. Select “Restart” from the menu that appears.
3. Press the Power button again to restart your Moto E30.
how to do a factory reset E30 with a menu
1. Turn on the E30 and press the “Menu” button.
2. Using the navigation keys, select “Settings”.
3. Select “Factory Reset” and confirm with “OK”.
4. The device will now reset and reboot.
5. After the reboot, the E30 should be in its factory default state.
hard reset moto E30 with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on Moto E30, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time. Keep holding the buttons until the Moto logo appears on the screen. When it appears, release the buttons and your Moto E30 will begin the hard reset process.
If the above method does not work, you can also try performing a factory reset from the recovery mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time until the recovery mode menu appears. In the recovery mode, navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” and select it. Confirm the action and your Moto E30 will begin the factory reset process.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.