1. Power off the phone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the phone vibrates.
3. Release the Power button but keep the Volume Down button pressed until a Boot Mode menu appears.
4. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to Recovery and press the Power button to select it.
5. An Android logo with an exclamation mark will appear.
6. Press and hold the Power button and press the Volume Up button once.
7. You should now see a menu with options.
8. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press the Power button to select it.
9. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to Yes – Delete All User Data and press the Power button to select it.
10. The phone will now start the factory reset process and will reboot once it is complete.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto G41
1. Press and hold the Power button until the device powers off.
2. Wait a few seconds and then press the Power button again to restart your Moto G4.
how to do a factory reset moto G41 with the menu
1. On your phone, open the Settings app.
2. Tap System > Reset.
3. Tap Factory Data Reset.
4. Read the info on the screen and tap Reset Phone.
5. Enter your PIN, pattern, or password if prompted.
6. Tap Erase Everything. Your phone will now reset to its factory default settings.
how to restart the moto G41 with a combination of button
To restart your Moto G4 with a button combination, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button simultaneously for about 10-15 seconds. The device will then begin to restart.
If the device does not restart, try pressing and holding the Volume Up button and the Power button simultaneously for 10-15 seconds. If neither of these methods works, you may need to perform a hard reset by pressing and holding the Volume Down button, the Power button, and the Home button simultaneously for 10-15 seconds.
what to do resetting Motorola G41 doesn’t work
If resetting your Motorola G41 does not work, you may need to perform a hardware reset. To do this, locate the reset button on the back of the device. Hold the button down for 10 seconds or until the device powers off. Once the device has powered off, wait a few seconds and then press the power button to turn the device back on.
This should reset your device to its factory settings. If the reset still does not work, you may need to contact the manufacturer or bring the device to a repair center for further assistance.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.