1. Go to Settings.
2. Select System.
3. Select Reset Options.
4. Select Erase all data (factory reset).
5. Confirm your selection.
6. Your phone will now reset to its factory settings.
7. After the reset, your phone will reboot and you will be presented with the Android Setup wizard.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto G pure
1. Tap and hold the Power button until the options to Power off, Restart and Emergency mode appears.
2. Tap Restart.
3. Tap Restart again when prompted. Your Moto G Pure will then restart.
how to do a factory reset moto G pure with moto
1. Begin by powering off your device by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds.
2. Once the device has been powered off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together until you see the recovery mode menu.
3. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to the “wipe data/factory reset” option. Then press the Power button to select it.
4. On the next screen, select “yes” and press the Power button to confirm the selection.
5. Once the reset is complete, you will be taken back to the recovery menu. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to the “reboot system now” option, then press the Power button to select it.
6. Your Moto G Pure will now restart and take you to the welcome screen where you can begin the setup process.
hard reset moto G pure with a combinations of button
To perform a hard reset on your Moto G Pure, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds. Once the Moto logo appears, release the buttons and then press the Volume Down button until you see the Recovery Mode menu.
Select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option using the Volume Down button and then press the Power button to select it. Finally, select the Reboot System Now option by pressing the Power button. Your Moto G Pure will now be reset to its factory settings.
how to do if resetting motorola G pure doesnt work
If resetting your Motorola G Pure doesn’t work, you may need to perform a hard reset. This is done by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons together for 10-20 seconds. You may need to repeat this a few times, until the device powers off. Once it is powered off, you can then power it back on and the hard reset should be complete.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.