To hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M10, follow these steps:
1. Power off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Power, and Home buttons simultaneously.
3. When the Samsung logo appears, release the Power button only.
4. When the Android Recovery screen appears, release all buttons.
5. Using the Volume buttons to scroll, select Wipe data/factory reset.
6. Press the Power button to select.
7. Select Yes – delete all user data.
8. Press the Power button to select.
9. When the wipe data/factory reset process is complete, select Reboot system now.
10. Press the Power button to select.
Your Samsung Galaxy M10 will now restart with factory settings.
how to factory reset Samsung M10 by using the menu
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap General Management.
3. Tap Reset. 4. Tap Factory Data Reset.
5. Tap Reset. 6. Tap Delete All.
7. Confirm your selection by tapping Reset.
8. Your Samsung M10 will now reset to its factory defaults.
how to hard reset Samsung M10 by using buttons
To hard reset a Samsung M10, first turn off the device. Then press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons together for 10-15 seconds. When the Android logo appears, release the buttons and wait for the device to reset. If the device does not respond, you may need to perform a factory reset. To do this, first, turn off the device.
Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for 10-15 seconds. When the Android logo appears, release the buttons and wait for the device to reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.