1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy M20.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key simultaneously until the Android system recovery screen appears.
3. Use the Volume Down key to highlight the ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option and then press the Power key to select it.
4. Use the Volume Down key to highlight the ‘Yes — delete all user data’ option and then press the Power key to select it.
5. After the reset is complete, highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press the Power key to restart the device.
how to factory reset Samsung M20 by using the menu
To factory reset your Samsung M20 using the menu, here are the steps:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select General Management.
3. Select Reset.
4. Select Factory Data Reset.
5. Select Reset Device.
6. Enter your PIN or Password if prompted.
7. Select the Erase Everything option to confirm the reset.
8. Wait for the reset to complete.
how to reset M20 if you forget the pin password and pattern
If you forget the password or pattern for your M20, you can reset it by following these steps: 1. Turn off your M20.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons until the Samsung logo appears.
3. Release the buttons and select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
4. Select Yes and wait for the reset process to complete.
5. Once the reset is complete, your M20 will reboot and you will be able to set up the device again.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.