1. Start by powering off your Samsung Galaxy M30S.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons together until you see the Android System Recovery Screen.
3. Using the Volume Down button, navigate to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
4. Press the Power button to confirm the selection.
5. Then select the ‘Yes — delete all user data’ option.
6. Now press the Power button to begin the hard reset process.
7. When the reset is complete, select the Reboot System Now option.
8. Your Samsung Galaxy M30S will now reboot and be just like it was when it came out of the box.
How to factory reset Samsung M30S by using the menu
1. Go to the Settings menu on your Samsung M30S.
2. Tap on General management.
3. Select Reset.
4. Tap on Factory data reset.
5. Select Reset device.
6. Confirm the reset by tapping on Delete all.
7. Your Samsung M30S is now reset to factory settings.
8. After the reset, you can set up your device as a new one.
how to hard reset Samsung M30S by using buttons
To hard reset your Samsung M30S, start by powering off the device. Then press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds. The device will then display the Android System Recovery menu. Select the option labeled ‘wipe data/factory reset’ and select ‘yes – erase all user data.’ Your device will then reset to its factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.