1. Start by turning off your Samsung Galaxy A53.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key simultaneously until the Android system recovery screen appears.
3. Use the Volume Down key to highlight ‘wipe data/factory reset’ and press the Power button to select it.
4. Use the Volume Down key to highlight ‘Yes – delete all user data’ and press the Power button to select it.
5. After the reset is complete, use the Volume Down key to highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press the Power key to restart your device.
How to factory reset samsung A53 by using the menu
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Scroll down and tap on General Management.
3. Tap on Reset.
4. Tap on Factory Data Reset.
5. Tap on Reset Device.
6. Enter your PIN, password, or pattern if prompted.
7. Tap on Delete All.
8. Your device will now reset and reboot.
how to hard reset samsung A53 by using buttons
1. Turn off your Samsung A53.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time.
3. After the Android logo appears, release all buttons.
4. Now select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
5. Select Yes — delete all user data and confirm it.
6. Now select Reboot System Now and wait for your device to reboot.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.