To perform a hard reset on the Moto One Zoom, follow the steps below:
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Press the Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously until you see the Motorola logo.
3. Release both buttons and press Volume Down to select “Recovery Mode”.
4. Press the Power button to enter recovery mode.
5. Select “Wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button.
6. Select “Yes – delete all user data” and press the Power button.
7. Once the reset is complete, select “Reboot system now” and press the Power button. Your phone will now reboot and the hard reset will be complete.
Table of Contents
how to restart your moto ONE ZOOM
1. Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
2. From the Power menu, select Restart.
3. Tap OK to confirm.
4. The device will begin to restart. Once the restart is complete, your device will be ready to use. If you have a more recent model of the Moto One Zoom, you may also find a restart option in the Settings menu.
To access this option, open the Settings app and tap System > Advanced > Reset Options > Restart. Tap Restart to confirm.
How to do a factory reset moto ONE ZOOM with menu
1. On your phone, open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and select System.
3. Select Reset Options.
4. Select Erase all data (factory reset).
5. If you have a PIN or password, enter it to confirm.
6. Select Erase everything to begin the reset.
7. After the reset, your phone will restart and take you through the setup process.
hard reset moto ONE ZOOM with a combination of buttons
To perform a hard reset on the Moto One Zoom, press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button together for 10 seconds. The device will then power off and restart. The phone should now be reset to factory settings.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.