1. To perform a factory reset on your Moto E (2nd Generation) device, please follow the steps below:
2. Go to Settings > Backup & reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset.
4. Tap Reset phone.
5. If you have set a lock screen, you will be asked to enter the PIN, pattern, or password.
6. Tap Erase everything.
7. Your device will restart and begin the factory data reset process.
8. Once the reset is complete, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Your device will restart with factory settings restored.
Table of Contents
How do restart your moto E32
1. Press and hold the Power button until the Moto logo appears.
2. When the Moto logo appears, press and hold both the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously.
3. Keep holding both buttons until the boot menu appears.
4. Use the Volume Down button to select “Recovery Mode” and press the Power button to select it.
5. You should now see the Android logo with an exclamation mark.
6. Press the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously to enter the recovery mode.
7. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to “Reboot system now” and press the Power button to select it.
8. The Moto E32 will now reboot and you should be back up and running.
how to do a factory reset moto E32 with menu
1. Turn on your Moto E32.
2. Go to the Home Screen.
3. Tap the Menu button.
4. Select “Settings”.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Backup & Reset”.
6. Select “Factory Data Reset”.
7. Tap “Reset Phone” to confirm and complete the reset.
factory reset moto E32 with a combination of buttons
To factory reset your Moto E32, press and hold down the Volume Down, Power, and Home buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds, until you see the Android logo. Then, use the Volume Down button to select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option, and press the Power button to confirm your selection.
This should reset your phone to its original factory settings. If this does not work, you may need to take your phone to a technician to have it reset.
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.