The ability to customize your Xbox console with a unique background is a great way to add some personal flair to your gaming setup. Whether it’s a custom image or a unique wallpaper, changing the background on your Xbox console can help you express your own style and make the gaming experience even more enjoyable.
In this article, we’ll show you how to change the background on your Xbox console in a few easy steps.
Getting Started Before you can change the background on your Xbox console, you’ll need to make sure you have the latest version of the Xbox dashboard installed. To do this, go to the dashboard and look for the “System Settings” option. From there, select “Console Settings” and then select “System Info”.
If the version number listed is not the latest version available, then you’ll need to download and install the update before proceeding. Once you have the latest version of the Xbox dashboard installed, you’re ready to start customizing your console.
Changing the Background Changing the background on your Xbox console is easy. To get started, go to the dashboard and select “My Xbox
How to Customise Background on Xbox
1. On your Xbox Home screen, press the right bumper on your controller to bring up the My Games and Apps menu.
2. Select the Settings option from the My Games and Apps menu.
3. Select Personalization from the Settings menu.
4. Select My Background from the Personalization menu.
5. Select either the Upload Image option or the Predefined Backgrounds option.
6. If you choose the Predefined Backgrounds option, select your desired background from the available options.
7. If you choose the Upload Image option, select a file from your computer or from a USB device.
8. Select the image you want to use as your background and confirm.
9. Select the Apply button to save the changes.
Other Xbox Guides:
How to Update Xbox
How to Connect Xbox to Wi-Fi
How to Connect Xbox to TV
Shah Wajahat is a Computer Science grad and a Cisco CCNA certified Professional with 3+ years of experience in the Tech & software industry. Shah loves helping people with tech by explaining to layman audience technical queries in an easier way.